Monday, October 8, 2012

Birthday Winners!

100 fabulous entries for our Happy Birthday Challenge. Thank you everyone for all your submissions. I had the pleasure of viewing each and every one for this challenge and I must say...I was inspired. Some real talent stretched around the world and we're so lucky to have all the entries :)
 
For our Top 3 creations:
 
 
 
 
For the winner of the $10 Gift Certificate from , I used Random.org to choose our Top Sister and it shot back #19...Faith A from Wales with her fabulous Strongman card!
 
Congratulations!
Don't forget to grab your badges, ladies :)
 
 
 
Hope to see you all on Wednesday , October 10th for our next challenge!
 
 

3 comments:

Anda said...

Thanks for picking me - I've put your badge on my blog and am looking forward to the next challenge! ♥

Joke de Wit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! my goondess I WON! whooopppppeeeeeeee, thank you.

Wonderful top 3 projects, well deserved too.