Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Winner and Top Three

Wow, I had fun soooooo much fun checking out all your entries. I absolutely loved my initial reactions when the card would scroll up on my screen. Loved it!
Now without further ado....... the winner is.....drum roll please:


Woohoo, grab your badge and display it proudly :-).
Also please email me at mickiartfulxpressions@gmail.com for your surprise winners prize.

Now for the top 3 runner's up. They are:


Congratulations Ladies, don't forget to grab your top 3 badge from the sidebar.

Oh and I have a confession to make, it was wayyyyyy too hard for me to choose, so I let Random.org do it for me :-). Thanks so much for everyone that played.... be sure to tune in for our next challenge.

Micki

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thanks so much for this fun challenge! All the cards were super cute! How do we grab your badge?

Darlene said...

Congratulations Ladies!! Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!!

Maria ... all you have to do is right click on the image ... save it to your computer then add it to your blog sidebar as a picture gadget.

Anonymous said...

Thank You! Glad I made you smile ;o) xx