Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Top Sisters and Winner

A big thank you to all the ladies who hopped along with our One Year Anniversary celebration of Delicious Doodles.

We had a $60 gift certificate to CSNStores.com for one lucky challenge participant and the winner is -------- #3 - Lynda. Congrats Lynda!! We will be contacting you about getting this certificate to you.

Our Top Sisters this week are:



Great work ladies and thanks for participating in our challenge. Be sure to grab the appropriate blinkie and add it to your blog for being one of our Top Sisters!
Be sure to check back tomorrow for our new challenge. We have decided to mix it up a bit with the challenges. We are going to focus on challenges that will help you accomplish the work you need to do. Whether it is a LayOut, Card or Hand Made Gift - we are going to make the challenges fit in with the holidays and special occasions through the year. We hope this will encourage and inspire you to get more crafting done and then actually use what you've made.

5 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Thanks for picking me in your Top 3, I've grabbed my blinkie! Wasn't Teri's image adorable!

TannyP said...

Congrats ladies! Great creations!

crafty amy said...

Wow thank you so much :D You have made my day I am off to add the badge to my sidebar.

huge hugs

Amy xx

mulberry station said...

Thank you soo much. It was a nice surprise when I got home from work today!
Nancy

Lynda said...

OMG I can't believe it! Thank you so much for picking me as the winner.

Love Lynda xxx