Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sisterhood Challenge: Funnies

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by The Sisterhood. Micki here and I decided to go with a really simple challenge, one I think you guys will like. So what's the challenge?
Create a card, page or 3D project that is Humorous & Funny. It can be a funny image, a belly chuckling funny sentiment...whatever makes you chuckle.

I don't know about you but I love Humorous - Funny cards. And since our sister, Boni, has just released some great images & sentiments that definitely tickle the funny bone, we (ahem, well I asked and then decided) to change the challenge and use Boni's digis :-).

Be sure to follow Boni's blog : Bonibleaux Designs...... I'm talking freebie...... :-)

I used Hillbilly Straw colored him with Copics. The sentiment is from Stampabilities called Too Cute To. One phrase kept popping into my head, so I went with it and typed it up in Word, printed it and adhered it to the inside. It's "ain't I purdy", lol. Ok so I'm not very creative when it comes to phrases.



Now check out what the rest of the sisters came up with:

Darlene created not just one but two awesome cards :-)









Come join us this week and show us your Funnies! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.


11 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great samples by the DT!

TannyP said...

Oh ladies...these are spectacular!

Karin said...

These are great, I hope I can make time to play along :)

Katie said...

I've got one for you but I don't see Mr Linky.

Hazel said...

Lol! great cards. I've linked mine - I'm sorry, but I put the wrong link at first, but have put the correct one now x

Maria said...

The cards are all cute and funny! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Terry said...

Hiya Ladies, the DT cards are just toooo funny hihihihi Thanks for the inspiration ladies. Hugs Terry xxxx

Micki said...

awesome cards ladies :-) thanks so much for covering for me. Will be making my rounds this weekend. luv ya girls.

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

My first visit to your blog and I'm off to catch your blinkie.

Sandra DeFalco said...

thanks for the opportunity to play at your challenge!

Mishelflos Paper Creations said...

HAHAHA they are soooo good and funny.

Needed cheering up:)

Thanks ladies!
love
Michelle x