Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hello, Hi, Hola, Aloha, Shalom, Namaste....

And a HUGE WELCOME!!!

My name is Boni Boutelle-Jones, from Bonibleaux Designs. A lot of you already know who I am, one way or another - LOL!! The Sisterhood is a collaboration of friends who want a place to meet, vent, love and share with one another. No matter your color, size or background you are a Sister and welcome here. Our challenges are formatted in a way that leaves so much room for interpretation and creativity and the Sister hostessing the challenge each week is only there to guide you and offer her idea of the challenge that week. Please give us your best and your worst.
Now for me - I am a crafter at heart. I have been crafting since in diapers. I have been in theater and dance since grade school. Performed on stage, did stage and costume design. My love in the arts has transpired over the years but the thing I like best about being creative is the oohs and aahhhs and the fact that I can bring a smile to someone's face - even those people I have never met.

I started stamping and cardmaking seriously about 15 years ago after attending my first SU! party. I started journaling and scrapping when I was a kid and have spent the last four years seriously documenting my family history. It will be the only thing I will be able to give my grand children and great grandchildren and I want them to know that I thought about them even before they were born by leaving a legacy and stories to be shared for generations.

I hope that you come by often and share your stories and art with us and find that special bond with "The Sisterhood". If you haven't felt the excitement yet from my Sisters I'm sure you will catch the bug soon! Keep coming back each day for the newest member and more info for our big day!!

Don't forget the first official challenge will be right here March 17th - can't wait to see you all!!

Hugz, Boni

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey sistah, we are going to have some serious fun over here!!!! I'm so excited.....
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Darlene said...

No one can say it better than you Sistah!! CAN NOT wait for the games to begin!!! Hugs to ya!

Micki said...

lol, I wish I had your gift.... your posts are always so fun. You go girl.....

TannyP said...

SU! sure is to blame for a lot of brilliant crafters =)
Such brilliance and fun always radiates from you....love it!